Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Menu

I am on a mission to stick to these menu plans!  I made it through Jan. and since Feb is a short month I figure I have a good shot at sticking to it.  Here is this months menu.

Leftovers ~ for once this isn't a bad thing since all the leftovers are yummy.
Potato soup with sourdough grilled cheese
Chicken and rice casserole
Homemade fish sticks and fries
Turkey with potatoes, stuffing, green beans and rolls
No plan for today ~ Superbowl party!
Enchilada soup with homemade tortillas
Leftovers ~  I already know what I am planning on eating!
Breakfast for dinner ~ eggs, sausage and country potatoes
BBQ chicken pizza
Spicy Mexican soup
Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic cheese bread
Baked stuffed potatoes
Beef stroganoff
Leftovers
Chicken tacos with rice and beans
Fried chicken with blue cheese potatoes, green beans, gravy and rolls
Chili and cornbread
Pork roast with veggies and rolls
Chicken risotto
Meatloaf with mashed potatoes, veggies and gravy
Leftovers
Grilled turkey sandwiches with potato salad
Beef and barley soup
Polenta with meat sauce
Baked stuffed potatoes
Hot dogs with fries
Tuna casserole

We are having leftovers once a week on Tuesday nights.  Since we don't have a lot of leftovers using the menu plan it works out great because Trevor is at youth group where he eats. 

I will be sharing some of the recipes throughout the month.  I hope this inspires you if you are interested in menu planning.

3 comments:

  1. I just wrote my menu plan for the month today too! I'll be looking for some of those recipes...it is always good to add new things to the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn you are amazing! I have been trying to stick to a menu plan. I am working very hard at trying to lose weight. I am doing pretty good so far. I started on January 3rd. I do find that in addition to saving money and countless trips to the store, it is helping me stick to my plan. Thanks for the great tips and inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy ~ New ideas and recipes are always good. I sometimes struggle with trying to change things up enough so I don't feel we are always eating the same thing.

    Teresa ~ Good for you! I know you can stick to it. Just think all the money you save you can spend in Fontana ;-)

    ReplyDelete