Saturday, January 29, 2011

True Love mini album

This album was so much fun and it was really easy to do.  I plan to use it for pictures of Curt and I throughout the year.  Here is what you will need:


5 pieces double sided cardstock (I used We R Memory Keepers comstock collection)
embellishments ( I used buttons, rhinestones, rubons and flowers)
Mini heart album (M's find $1 or you could make your own)
Ring or BIA
adhesive
craft knife
sanding block
quick tacky glue

To start I covered both sides of the hearts with cardstock and then heavily sanded the edges.  Don't forget to cut where the holes are to allow the ring if using.



For the first time since I discovered chalk I left the edges alone... it was craziness but I really liked the effect.  After your pages are covered it is time to embellish and have fun!  Use whatever you want to create the album.  The more personalized the better!   Since this album is for pictures of Curt and I, I wanted something not overly girly but kinda romantic all the same.  I really had fun with this and can't wait to fill it with pictures of us.




3 comments: