Thursday, March 10, 2011

United States Air Force Thunderbirds Layout

I love, love, love the Thunderbirds!  Here is my layout of my very favorite pictures of the Thunderbirds.

These planes and these pilots will make your heart race. 


These pictures are taken from LVMS.  I love NASCAR but I have to admit watching the Thunderbirds is one of my favorite parts of being at the racetrack.  Watching them practice and fly for the 3 days at the track is a very special experience.


This might be my very favorite picture I have ever taken!


The Thunderbirds saying "Once a Thunderbird, Always a Thunderbird"


Ok enough rambling... I used Bazzill for the background paper, the red and the white are shimmery, metallic papers.  I designed all the lettering and the border in MTC.  The stars are just leftover from the border cut.  The pages have handstitching and the quote is computer printed in the same font as the title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment