Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Creamy Yummy Lasagne

Oh my goodness!  Curt made me lasagna and it was awesome.  I mean seriously I could hardly wait to enjoy the leftovers.   I have never had such a rich creamy and inexpensive lasagna.  I am going to assume that you all have a basic recipe you enjoy so I am just explaining the changes he made.

For a batch of lasagna that fits in a 9 x 13 pan what he did was replace the ricotta with one 8 oz package of cream cheese.  He left it out for a bit to soften and then just pinched off little bits and layered them as you would the ricotta layer.  So here is how the layers went.


Sauce
Uncooked noodles
Cream cheese pinches
Spinach and meat
Uncooked noodles

Repeat until the pan is full ending with sauce.  Cover and bake until noodles are done and then top with mozzarella and return to the oven until the cheese is melted.

Awesome with cheesy garlic bread and a green salad or just by itself!  Enjoy!!!   :D

No comments:

Post a Comment