Sunday, March 13, 2011

Behind Again, Upcoming Blog Hop and Upcoming Recipes!

Wow!  What happened?  I was really doing well at keeping up with my blog, my menus, my recipes, my creations and life... and then.... well, life happened and got in the way.  I am going to try to do better. 

I am going to be hosting my first ever blog hop at the end of April and I am still looking for some more participants.  I am really excited about this and I hope you will all follow the hop.  If you are interested in participating please leave a comment and I will get in touch with you.

I also have a fantastic recipe to share with all of you.  Curt made me lasagna the other night and I have to say it was way better than mine so I plan to share his secrets with you.  Be warned, it is not low cal but it is awesome!   Oh and St. Patrick's Day recipes and pictures too.  I love St. Patty's Day!

Hopefully sometime soon I will have some MTC cut files to share with you but I am still trying to figure out the best way to share them.  I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment