Thursday, December 16, 2010

Random Ramblings 1

I thought I would just share a couple more things about me and this blog....

  I will be posting recipes that I am thrilled to share however I have to warn you I don't really measure when I make up recipes unless I am baking so expect to see.

A handful of....
A bit of....
Some ....

It is just how I cook....  I can't help it maybe I have issues with being precise... who knows? 

I am usually much better with paper craft directions however I have been known to make mistakes...   If you see something that makes no sense please let me know. 

I am hoping this can be lots of fun as we explore many different avenues of creativity.  Look for posts such as Making Inexpensive Food Gifts Fun,  Crazy Kittens Run Amok,  The Desert Rats Move to the  Mountains,  A New Adventure in Driving,  Boxes, Boxes and more Boxes...  Chocolate is a Very Good Thing.  I hope you will join me in my new blogging adventure.  It is sure to be full of fun and surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment