Monday, November 7, 2011

How about some carrots?

Who doesn't love carrots?  Carrots are good and good for you.  Carrots taste great in lots of foods.  I think carrot cake is a wonderful thing.  Carrots are pretty much a staple around here but at some point you get carroted out!  You can only eat carrots for so long and then you get carrot overload... well maybe not if it's carrot cake with pineapple, pecans and cream cheese frosting but I digress.

I was looking for a new carrot idea today and my friend Donna had some great ideas.  After lots of searching I settled on carrot butter.  The family was a bit skeptical but they are completely sold after trying the finished product.  I can honestly say I will never look at carrots the same way again.


Yummy, wonderful, lovely goodness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment