Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Scrapoholic's Monday MTC DT challenge

I have to say I love, love, love this week's MTC design's from Jill.  It was super hard to pick which flower to use and I know I will eventually be using all of them but for this project I thought this flower was just perfect. 



This picture is a favorite of mine.  I love my smiley, sweet little guy! 

For the layout I used:

random bright cardstock scraps
MTC for the lettering
Jill's MTC flowers1 file
Skittles for flower centers
Cat's Eye chalks
liquid adhesive
ATG

It is a pretty simple LO but I really love it and I hope you enjoy it.   Make sure you check out Jill's blog and see what the other designer's came up with and join in on the challenge!  I would love to hear what you think of this LO.  :D

1 comment:

  1. Sweet layout. Love the colors.:0)
    cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete